MyIDEXX now helps you do more
Easily access your IDEXX online services to manage your business
MyIDEXX gives you easy access to key information to manage your business
- Sign in once to order products and supplies, take IDEXX courses and learn about our products and practice-specific business information.
- Track the status of your IDEXX 360 programme.
- Securely manage your staff’s access to key business information.
- View pricing updates to allow for seamless year to year control over your Client charges.
- Obtain your Pricing CSV file to save time with yearly pricing updates. (coming in November 2023).
Designate a business administrator to access even more, even faster
- Manage users: easily manage staff access to your IDEXX online services.
- Manage business: access your IDEXX 360 dashboard.
- Email notifications: receive email notifications when staff access to your IDEXX online services changes.
- IDEXX Pricing: automatically receive next year's IDEXX Pricelist directly on 1st December.
- Easy PIMS updates: download next year's CSV File to easily update your clinic’s PIMS Pricing (coming in November 2023).
Frequently asked questions
MyIDEXX is your IDEXX online account. Simply sign in once to access IDEXX online services, including IDEXX Online Orders, the IDEXX Learning Center and, most recently, IDEXX 360. MyIDEXX is a convenient and secure way to order products, manage your training history and track your IDEXX 360 progress. Because your account includes your personal profile and your business affiliation, you can readily access your own educational history or key business information.
Not yet. Continue to use your current VetConnect PLUS sign-in credentials until further notice. We are working on including this service in the future and will let you know when it’s ready.
Assigning a business administrator is another way to increase security for your business and access secure business information from IDEXX. Administrators can select which staff have access to IDEXX Online Orders, IDEXX 360 and other IDEXX services. Administrators will also receive notifications any time the settings for staff access are changed. This ensures that access to ordering and programme information remains secure and is limited to those who need access to it.
If you need administrator access for your business, you can make yourself an administrator by selecting Add/Remove business under Personal/My profile on your MyIDEXX dashboard and following the steps to verify. Fill in one of your last 3 payments to IDEXX for verification. You will find your payments to IDEXX on your clinic’s bank account statement. If you need assistance, please contact your current business administrator or contact us 09 7252 2253.
Everyone in your practice/business is busy and you probably all have unique needs. Personal profiles help your business administrator securely manage access to IDEXX services for all staff members. This ensures that ordering and IDEXX 360 information is limited to those that need it. It also helps us to better serve you with products and information related to your specific needs.
You can find your account number on any statement or invoice from IDEXX. Here is an example of where the account number is located on paperwork. Your account number is also displayed next to the name of your veterinary practice/business on the MyIDEXX dashboard.
Your business relationship helps us provide you with secure access to relevant IDEXX services, including programmes your account may participate in.
Using your email address is a secure way to manage your sign-in credentials. Only you have access to your email account and preferences, so if you ever forget your sign-in credentials, it’s easy to fix. Simply select I forgot my password on the sign-in screen and enter your email address. Then follow the process by clicking the link in your email and creating a new password.